The nodes can communicate together and in any direction, without compromising power, size or price.
Pre-configured operation profiles quickly define network topology and specify how and when the nodes interact with each other.
The infrastructure equipments manage the routing tables and support the following modes: Star, Repeater (2 hops), Tree, Chain and Paring…
Clover-Sense is integrated within your choice of sensors to harvest the data and send it to the Clover-Master
Clover-Hub nodes are optional and provide even more flexibility when choosing the shape of the network.
All the Clover-Net nodes can also contain additional, business-specific intelligence.
Add new nodes and let the network discover them automatically
You can also adjust the profile’s configuration over the air, or change to a new, custom profile.
For example, if you want to interface with a public network, that’s just another profile. We already provide a number of them!
Beyond fast application implementation
The Clover-Net framework manages resource sharing (timers, IRQs, drivers…) while preserving both the low-power modes and the repeatability expected by wireless sensing applications.
Embedded middleware makes your application development easier : you already have access to a number of services, the most useful of which are listed below…
- FSK High density networks
- FSK High Speed (44Kbs)
- PtoP Cable Replacement
- Lora SF9
- Piggyback SF12 (1.5 Way)
- Multi-tasking system based on FreeRTOS
- Single dedicated task for all RF layers (Session, Transport, Network, Mac, Physical)
- Application interaction via callbacks and message queues
- Embedded middleware service libraries
- Master discovery
- Over-The-Air (OTA) upgrades: Clover-Net stack, application, bootloader
- Embedded AES rolling keys
- Automatic Range Adaptation (ARA): improve coexistence
- Time Slot Smart Preamble (TSSP): avoid overhearing
- Alive checking (Pairing mode)
- Automatic RTC synchronization (100ms)
- Battery life management