This Web-Site (hereinafter the « Website ») is published by Ineo-Sense SA, a company incorporated in France with a share capital of 49 444.28 Euros, registered with Nimes Trade and Companies Registry under number 521 784 637, having its registered office located at 125 Rue de l’hostellerie 30900 Nimes, France. Tél : + 33 4 66 27 64 95.
The Site is hosted by the company OVH, SAS with a capital of €10,069,020, registered in the Lille Metropole Trade and Companies Register under number 424 761 419, whose head office is located at 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France
Access to the Website and the use of its contents is subject to the conditions set out below. By accessing the Website, the visitor is deemed to have irrevocably accepted these terms and conditions of use and to have agreed to abide by them. If the visitor does not accept these terms, its only remedy is to discontinue use of the Website.
- This Website and all materials, text, code, content, software, graphics, photographs, illustrations, artwork, formats, files, devices and links contained in it or linked to it (together « Content ») are protected by copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights owned by or licensed to, Ineo-Sense.
- Anyone accessing this Website is entitled to view any part of it for private and personal use. However, content must not be used or reproduced (in whole or in part) for any other purpose including, without limitation, on or in connection with any other Website or publication, or for direct commercial gain.
- Subject to the terms below, Ineo-Sense takes steps to ensure that the information accessed via the Website is accurate and up-to-date but can give no guarantee or warranty as to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of any information or material appearing on it. Ineo-sense reserves the right to correct the Website content at any time without prior notice and without liability.
Ineo-Sense cannot be held liable for:
- • Any inaccuracy or omission in respect of the information or material provided on the Website by a third party
- • Any inability to access the Website due to any third party act or action.
The visitor hereby acknowledges that access to the Website may be interrupted at any time by Ineo-Sense for maintenance, security, or any other technical reason. Ineo-Sense will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Ineo-Sense hereby informs visitors that these terms and conditions of use may be modified at any time. As soon as they are displayed online, each visitor who accesses the Website is deemed to have accepted these modifications without restriction. It is therefore the visitor’s responsibility to read these terms and conditions prior to browsing the Website.